Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thank You Letters (Part 2)

Here are more Thank You's from families who were served by HopeMatch this past Christmas...

Dearest HopeMatch Friend (more like family :),

First, I want you to know how much we appreciate the love you shared with our family.  We went through so much last year.  In January 2014, we learned that Jordan (the baby) would have to make regular visits to Blume Hematology and Oncology Pediatrics because there was a threat of Sickle Cell.  Then, I miscarried a "paragard baby" (a baby girl) on Mother's Day.  She was to be born on December 24th, Christmas Eve.  Then I got pregnant again immediately after; I didn't know after miscarriage your body "plots" to conceive again.  Well, I miscarried that little one in September (a baby boy).  By this point I'm beginning to question God's love and attentiveness.  But, praises to my husband for his strong faith!  He prayed for me and firmly, but lovingly told me to remember God's amazing love, trust His heart and let Him lead our lives.  Things started to improve with my hurt, I surrendered my pain to God and trusted that He is in full control!  My faith was being restored!  Then, our engine went out in November, how could this happen?  Right now?  At the holiday season?  Well, it did and after a total cost of $1500 in repairs for our vehicle, we had no clue how we could afford Christmas gifts for our children let alone each other.  But you, you and your gift of love!  I still get teary when I think about the joy on the boys' faces!  I can tell a lot of thought and love was behind each purchase.  You allowed Jesus to use you to bring joy to our family!  We don't know who you are, but we pray for good health, peace, and lots of love for you and your loved ones. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.  My husband and I are pursuing the completion of our bachelor degrees.  
                                                                                Love to You!  --Family 130

HopeMatch,

Happy New Year!  I don't think there are enough times that I could say thank you.  I am so thankful that you took the time and money to help me and my son have a lovely Christmas.  As a single parent it is hard just providing the daily needs.  I cried like a baby when I opened the box.  I couldn't believe it.  It has been several years since I personally had gifts under the tree.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  I am blessed to have you, HopeMatch, and the person who nominated me.

                                                                               --Family 137

HopeMatch,

Thank you so very much for blessing our family with such a generous Christmas.  My husband loved all of this Panther gear, it meant so much to him.  I myself was very grateful for the pots and pans set, I have always wanted that set and have never been able to purchase it.  I loved my clothes, they fit perfect.  Our son Ryland loved opening his presents.  He is 19 months and enjoyed Christmas so much this year.  After my husband was laid off of his job and then had a total hip replacement at 34 years old, it took a hard hit on our marriage.  You providing us with Christmas blessed us so deeply. There's not enough words to express our gratitude.  I pray that every person who took the time to make this happen for us and many other families were blessed for your generosity, love and kindness. Thank you so much for blessing our family.

                                                                           Love, Family 119

To Our Angels,

From the time we got the delivery of our presents, all I saw were smiles from my family.  Big smiles I haven't seen in such a long time.  Then, on Christmas day, that morning was unbelievable.  My kids had the biggest Christmas they have had in years.  My husband and I had presents which we never have on Christmas.  Wow, this experience was such a blessing.  It was a perfect day for my family. Such a blessing to be able to see my family get things not only they wanted, but also they needed. Thank you to all the angels who made this possible for my family.  I only wish you were here that day to see how happy everyone was.  God bless you!
                                                                     
                                                                         Love, Family 128

There are no words that can express our gratitude to those that helped this Christmas!  My son and I received so many wonderful gifts...thank you!!  The clothes fit wonderfully and both of us love them! This was my son's first Christmas away from our family and receiving such generosity made it so much brighter for him!  He was excited about his new cologne and put it on before bed.  I had to specify that it goes on in the morning, not on pajamas before bed!  We've been playing the bag toss and I have to say I'm the champ! :)  Thank you for the MU shirt, makes us feel like home away from home.  Makhi absolutely loves his new tablet and has taken many pictures of himself and many videos of him singing!  We're looking forward to the months worth of karate, he's been missing his lessons--Thank you!!  Thank you again for making this an amazing Christmas!! I cannot thank you all enough.

                                                                       Love, Family 122

No comments:

Post a Comment