Monday, April 7, 2014

Extreme Hope Makeover: Meet Family #2


HopeMatch is currently matching 4 families in need of a “Mini Room Makeover” with project sponsors who will help us complete the work. We’re currently trying to raise $1,000 to completely fund these projects and make our families feel a little more comfortable in their homes!
Meet Family #2
This family consists of a single mom and son.  After her husband left, she has had a hard time knowing how to keep up with the maintenance of the home.  Her and her son love the home and want to live there for a long time.  She is needing her porch sealed and trim boards painted, as well as the caulking replaced in her bathroom. There is also a need for her to have a dying tree removed from her yard that is at risk of falling on her house.  We are excited to help out with these projects that will be a big blessing to this family.  They are so appreciative!


Do you have any ideas for beautifying a front porch area? Comment and let us know how you would spruce up this home!

1 comment:

  1. I am the single mom in this story and I just had to share my heart with you all about my experience with HopeMatch. When my life changed three years ago at the hands of a divorce, my son and I were devastated, as one is after when such a life altering event happens. My marriage was ending and a week prior, I lost my job. We have no blood family here but God had a plan (as he always does). With the new family of friends I acquired through this experience and the strengthening of the ones I already had, I have been rebuilding my life. I was blessed this past Christmas to be a part of HopeMatch. It was and continues to be a WONDERFUL blessing in our lives. Words really cannot express the appreciation I have for HopeMatch, Erin and ALL of you who have helped me and my son in one way or the other. HopeMatch has done just that......IT HAS GIVEN ME HOPE ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Thank you so much for all you have done to help me with my little home. It was such a pretty home back in the day and I'm starting to believe in it again. I'm believing that it WILL be the prettiest little house on the block. HopeMatch and all of you have given us a new great start!!! Thank you and may the Lord continue to bless and increase this wonderful ministries. My son and I look forward to being a part of it and giving back!!!! Forever Grateful!!!.....B.

    ReplyDelete